Many universities and colleges offer scholarships to Muslim students for good education. The Muslim Minority Scholarship is for needy communities. There are many organizations providing these scholarships nationally.
List of Muslim Minority Scholarships
1. Islamic Development Bank Scholarship
Islamic Development Bank is a financial institute working for Islamic education. It offers scholarships to the Muslim community to study undergraduate, postgraduate, and professional courses.
2. Muslim Educational Trust
It is an educational NGO providing cutting-edge assistance to minority Muslim communities. It helps in promoting higher education.
Organizations that provide scholarships to Muslim students
1. Aamir Mustafa kidwai Trust
It provides financial assistance to the marginalized sections of society by helping them in higher studies.
2. Al-Ameen Trust Super tannery (I) Ltd Charitable Fund
It is intended for students in grades 11 and 12 to complete university courses and diplomas.
3. Al-Ameen Scholarship
It is for students who get more than 50% marks in the 9th and 10th standards. Girls studying from the fifth standard are considered.
4. Dawodbhoy Fazalbhoy Muslim Educational Trust
It is a public charitable trust that helps Muslim students in studying medicine, engineering, and other courses
5. Delhi Wakf Board
It is to ensure good quality of education among Muslims. 30 percent of the scholarships are for girls to empower them.
Minority Scholarship Benefits
It helps in enhancing the quality of education by offering admission to reputed and prestigious institutions in the country.
It helps in affordable education and great opportunities. Parents do not have to pay off large loans. Reduces stress and anxiety.
It gives equal rights and status to weaker sections of minority communities. Improving their standards and giving rights in every matter.
Documents Required For Muslim Minority Scholarship
- Passport-size photograph of the candidate
- Proof of parents’ income issued by the authority
- Current year fee
- Proof of bank account
- Receipt of receipt
- Bonafide student certificate
- Bank account and Aadhar card details
- A self-attested copy of the grade from the previous year.
- The format of the uploaded documents is in .pdf, and .jpeg format and should not exceed 200 kb in size.
check this web-theforevernews