Instagram recently launched a new Instagram Notes feature that allows users to create and share notes on Instagram with a 60-character limit. This Instagram notes feature appears at the top of the DM section and notes are displayed for 24 hours. We can also reply to comments.
So friends, here we are going to show you the best Instagram captions in English, funny Instagram caption ideas, and Attitude Instagram caption ideas. If you don’t know what to share in your comments, we have some great ideas for you.
Content For Instagram Notes
- What are Instagram Notes?
- Best great quotes for Instagram notes
- Elegant one-word notes on Instagram
- The best one-line captions
- The best funny comments on Instagram
- Best sad status
- Flirty captions
- How to create a note on Instagram
1. What are Instagram Notes?
You can find them on Instagram in the Direct Message (aka DM) section.
2. Best great quotes for Instagram notes
Here are some of our favorite great quotes that you can use:
- Keep calm and just relax.
- I’m not perfect. I am limited to editions.
- Single or married? Who cares? I’m amazing.
- Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
- Doing what is right is not easy
- Genius by birth, evil by choice.
- Life isn’t perfect, but you can be.
3. Elegant one-word notes on Instagram
One-word notes on Instagram are often seen as more stylish and aesthetic than long notes. Here are some of our favorite one-word chic Instagram captions:
These words are perfect for expressing your thoughts powerfully and concisely. Plus, they don’t exceed the character limit for Instagram comments.
4. The best one-line captions for Instagram notes
Sometimes a simple one-line quote is all it takes to express your feelings. You can be concise and still say a lot in a single line. Below are some short quotes for your next Instagram note.
- They can defeat those who believe they can.
- Waiting for Wi-Fi.
- Greet your fears with a smile.
- Loading Status…
- I got less but I got the best!
5. The best funny comments on Instagram
- Not always available, try your luck.
- Ah! Game over and you lost me.
- Life is Beautiful. from Friday to Monday.
- Status under construction. soon.
- I’m not lazy and I was just saving energy.
- Never give up your dreams. Keep sleeping.
- So you’re checking my notes
- The battery is dead, please cancel later.
- If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
- Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
- I wish my wallet came with a free top-up.
6. Best sad status for Instagram notes
Sharing a sad status in your Instagram comments can be a great way to open up a conversation and get support from those around you.
- Strive to be better every day
- I hate how sensitive I am sometimes
- I miss the same person every day.
- I don’t have many friends, I know a lot.
- Feelings don’t leave, people do.
- Silence is the loudest cry.
- Will you miss me tomorrow when I die?
7. Flirty captions for Instagram notes
Flirty captions can be a great way to grab someone’s attention and start a conversation. Writing a flirty headline that’s clever and honest can be tricky, but we’ve already picked out some of the best flirty notes for you.
- A day without the sun is a day without you.
- Every time I see you, your smile gives me light.
- I can’t wait to see you tonight.
- I’m going to jump in the shower. Do you want to join?
8. How to create a note on Instagram
The first thing you need to do is to update the Instagram app because this Notes feature is only available in the latest version. Open your smartphone’s appropriate app store (i.e. Now just tap the Update button and wait for it to download. Once your Instagram app is successfully updated, you can post a note on Instagram with these simple steps – Open the Instagram app on your smartphone. Tap the Messenger icon in the upper right corner. This will take you to the Direct Messages (aka DM) page, where you’ll see a new Notes section at the top of your chats. Tap Your Note, then type whatever you want to share with your friends.